Question

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Wed Apr 12 20:37:06 MDT 2006

Richard,

I usually do, also. That's how I noticed both addresses in the 'To:'
line which caused the question. Just as in your message, so you
should get two of these. One personal and one to the list.

David, I understand the 'reply to all' thing but I only (usually
always) did only the 'reply' thing.
The senders address as well as the list address came up on the To: line.

Maybe when the sender sends the post, he puts both addresses on the
To: line? Hey, nothing earth shattering here. I was just wondering. :-)

Avery