Fwd: Health Insurance for RPT's?

Mark Schecter schecter at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 12 10:11:28 MDT 2006

Thank you, Joel, for this info. Just yesterday health care was the
subject of discussion on KQED, the SF Bay Area's excellent public radio
station. The show, Forum, is available as a free podcast from the iTunes
store. The date was April 11, 2006, and the title is "Healthcare Mandate".

For anyone who doesn't know it, the iTunes software is available free
for both Apple and Windows computers here:
http://www.apple.com/itunes/

There is a substantial understanding on the part of those involved in
efforts to get coverage for all Americans, that small and micro
businesses have a particularly difficult time getting affordable health
care. The development noted below suggests there may be a light at the
end of the tunnel, but I've no doubt there is much still to be done.

Let's write our congresspeople!

-Mark Schecter
Oakland, CA