1867 steinway concert grand with crow's feet

Mark Schecter schecter at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 12 08:50:33 MDT 2006

Hi, Jon.

Thanks for your reply, and the link. That does look like the tool Renner
sells. I did find that I was able to do the job without breakage, but I
appreciate your concern and agree that it should be factored in. I'll
have to refresh my memory of the exact configuration of the parts next
time I'm there. Thanks for the suggestion.

-Mark Schecter