Feedback or Controversy on Bach/Lehman's temperament ?

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 11 20:35:18 MDT 2006

Phillippe,
I've tried a number of different temperaments and enjoyed them.  They
are just a lot of hard work on a piano though.  I prefer doing so on
a harpsichord but I only tune one of those every now and then.  I
have not worked with this one.  What do you have it tuned on?  What
do you play on it?  Does the more modern repertoire suffer?

Andrew Anderson