Ivory Restoration

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 10 15:31:03 MDT 2006

I have a client that wants her ivory keyboard properly restored.

I know that Yvonne Ashmore advertises in the Journal, although I am not familiar with her work.

Also, I took an ivory restoration class from a lovely lady with white hair who hailed from Texas (or there 'bouts) - what the heck is her name?

Any additional suggestions for where to go for ivory services would be appreciated.

Also, anyone willing to share any professional experiences with any of these services would be appreciated - likely best to go private with that information.

Thanks.

Terry Farrell