Cargo to Go

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 19:33:47 MDT 2006

Bill,

This is fasten-ating....(sorry!).

I have everything so crammed in my trunk, there is little possibility of movement no matter how hard I hit the brakes (or anything else).  Which brings me to my question:  Is the PT Cruiser of adequate size to tote a grand action fairly comfortably?  I'll probably be car hunting in the next couple of years.  I'm looking for tech input on what works and what doesn't about various possibilities.

Thanks,

Dave Stahl