Andersens web site

david at davidandersenpianos.com david at davidandersenpianos.com
Sun Apr 9 19:02:15 MDT 2006

Thank you, Jack. You can keep the piano playing 7 different songs; just
click on the white musical note on the blue tab that appears when the web
site opens and stays throughout.

And I could really use you guys' help in trying to figure out how to have
a section in the site where I can feature stories, or thoughts, or
whatever, that strike me as important, amusing, educational,
cautionary, profound, whatever, but definitely somehow
piano-community-related---and I'll take submissions first from you guys,
because I'm literally in awe of the collegiality and wisdom I've found on
this List.  In so many emails, public and private, I've gained insights
and strategies I never would have gotten anywhere else, and this list
really led me back to the PTG.  So thank you.

DA

P.S. How do ya like them recordings, Horace Greeley?  I truly respect your
takes and ears vis-a-vis recorded piano music.