Tips for knuckle relocation

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Sat Apr 8 15:19:00 MDT 2006

Jon --

I think the micro-mark.com tool would be good for what it's intended,
but I have my doubts about adapting for cutting a slot in a hammer
shank. To use a radial arm saw you'd still need a jig to position the
shank. What Roland has done is well thought out and, assuming you have a
table saw, only requires the jig and a dedicated blade. Of course if you
only have a radial arm, that would work just as well but your on your
own for a jig.

Tom Cole