Andersens web site

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat Apr 8 14:41:20 MDT 2006

Hi Avery,
Works up here, North of 60, no problem at all.
Very quick loading.
Must be your firewall, or your server, or your individual PC settings.
I was tempted to say that for someone who didn't want to see, you seem
to be trying. :-) I couldn't resist saying that, sorry, Avery.
John
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca