Andersens web site

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Sat Apr 8 07:47:25 MDT 2006

Conrad,

There is no discernible delay in a "forwarded" domain. I have one from a
domain I used before my current one. It's pretty much instantaneous.

Maybe a more likely reason for your delay would be:
1) Dial-up
2) Large files from the flash presentation (or whatever David has) that have
to completely download before the site displays
3) Everyone from the list looking at the site, causing the server to be a
little slower.
3) Your ISP could have a lot of activity, which might slow you down some.
4) Al Gore had a hand in creating the internet <g>

Sometimes there will be glitches along the internet pathway that make things
slower. There have been times when I wanted to look at major sites like my
cell-phone provider, and those sites were down. Happens to everyone
occasionally.

John Formsma