Andersens web site

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Sat Apr 8 07:02:42 MDT 2006

Avery:

I just clicked the link below and it works fine.  To his credit, he anticipated the spelling errors that people would make and has both davidandersOnpianos and davidandersEnpianos registered as domain names.  I'm sure he's run into that error before!

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts
Southern Methodist University