Andersens web site

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Sat Apr 8 04:57:56 MDT 2006

At 22:27 4/7/2006, you wrote:
>Why can everyone open this except me? All I get is a blank page with
>one of those red/white/blue X's in it. :-(
>
>Avery
>
>>>< http://www.davidandersonpianos.com/>

Patience, young man...

I thought I had the same problem when I clicked on that link, but
just went back to slogging the through emails.  All of a sudden I
heard music, went back to my browser, and there it was.

I'm on dial-up and I suspect the page is fairly big with the music
and all the links.

Conrad Hoffsommer
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be
misquoted, then used against you.