Advice? Opinions? Guidance?

Greg Cheng RPT chengrpt at comcast.net
Fri Apr 7 22:22:08 MDT 2006

I thought breaking the code of ethics was enough to have someone kicked
out.  What is the point of them if you can prove that someone is being
dishonest with customers and not upholding the ethics of the guild.
Dues or no dues you have complaints and proof the person is ripping
people off then they should be gone.  It's a shame because that person
lowers our standing and the guild shouldn't stand for it.

Gregory P. Cheng RPT
West Chester PA 19382