Grand Piano Lock Problem

bill peterson wpeterson2 at socal.rr.com
Fri Apr 7 20:00:58 MDT 2006

Hi Avery, I first would use a nut pick, as it is curved and it will fit in
the round keyhole.  Just pry up.  I have also gone below the lock and
drilled a small hole, and gently tapped up.  You may have to take a small
blade or a strong needle and outline the faceplate, as it may be lacquered
in.

Good luck, Bill Peterson, Locksmith