More work than I can handle

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Apr 7 20:10:43 MDT 2006

Hi David,

This last time I raised my prices I started including the tuning price on my
reminder post card. It has really helped eliminate the sticker shock that
I've experienced on previous price increases. Now my existing customers know
when I go out what the price is, there is no surprise.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802