More work than I can handle

David Chadwick chadwick61 at cox.net
Fri Apr 7 18:57:30 MDT 2006

Dale,
Thanks for the greetings. Yes.... definetly overworked and somhow the bills seem to keep
a close percentage to whatever I make. My only mission at this point is to keep working on
the retirement account. At 51 years now I really don't want to be at it for more than another
20 years or so. I did work on Sir Elton's red rig the other night for about 300. About 20 loose
hammers and a definite candidate for hammer work.

David C.
Las Vegas, NV

Hi David
  How are you.  Sound prosperous but overworked.
    Hey I'll come down for a couple weeks & we'll bill  300 dollars a tuning
for the prophets from out of town value added, hot gas, add  naueum & travel
expense etc. People luv that stuff!!
  Just kidding.  Sound like an opportunity for some one who  might love the
desert.
  Dale