laminated ribs -Dale

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Fri Apr 7 09:23:41 MDT 2006

Hi Dale

I'm out in the wide world traveling with only web mail as my epost friend.  Its a bit clumsy to use so long replies to long posts are not practical... besides... I'm supposed to be having fun :)

Just wanted to let you know I read and enjoyed (as always) your last post. Lots of food for thought.  I'll be back in a couple weeks. Perhaps the thread will still be dangling and I can get back to you on this.

Thanks for you reply
Cheers
RicB