Chickering Upright Dating

TOM DRISCOLL tomtuner at verizon.net
Fri Apr 7 07:05:07 MDT 2006

  Subject: Chickering Upright Dating

  I'm doing a few repairs to a very old Chickering upright. <BIG SNIP>
  Anyone have an opinion on the age of this piano?

  Thanks.

  Terry Farrell

  Terry,
      Lots of these up here in Mass. If I remember there may be a # on the soundboard behind the action on the treble side.Also look for  penciled dates on the #1 key and or the back of the main action rail .
      I think your guess is very close  on based on style.
      Tom Driscoll RPT