A tolerable finish-stripping procedure !!!!!

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 6 22:06:58 MDT 2006

"And I wonder: If I warm them, can I get the solvents to evaporate back out from the activated charcoal, and extend their life ???"

Yes. That was part of my master's thesis project where I had to desorb volatile organic compounds from activated charcoal air (actually, soil gas) sampling devices and then run the sample through a gas chromatograph. Standard procedure in the science world!

Terry Farrell