Preemptive CA in bridges?

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 6 18:14:46 MDT 2006

Indeed. Many years ago I was super-gluing a cracked TV knob - you had to pry
it apart a bit to get the CA in there and then let it go back together
slowly - at least that was the theory. It snapped back together, the CA
apparently dried while enroute to my eye, and within a split second I had a
scratched cornea. Man that hurt.

Terry Farrell