Advice? Opinions? Guidance?

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Thu Apr 6 18:01:42 MDT 2006

A Masters in Music has nothing to do with piano tuning, at all.  It is an
academic degree.
     If he says he is a member of the Master Piano Technicians of America,
that is another thing.  I am a member in good standing with that.
James
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of M.P.T.
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. for over 30 years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
   Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments
(314) 845-8282   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net