online orders

David Renaud drjazzca at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 6 08:04:27 MDT 2006

And yes pianophile.com requires a password given to members
of the trade only that register with them. Without the password
you may view the catalogue, but see retail prices, do not
know their wholesale prices to technicians.

I have sent clients there to look at benches and hinges to make
a choice. A markup is built into to price the client sees on
their web pages, they do not know retail prices.

Usually I get stuff the next buisness day through regular mail
since I live the same province as Pianophile.....Quebec.

                                                         Cheers
                                                         Dave Renaud