Schaff Piano price list

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 6 07:49:47 MDT 2006

"Yeah, I get frustrated with Luddites!  I guess if the-way-we've-always-done-it is such a major part of the business philosophy they'll never change."

Good point David. After all, we are talking about an aspect of the piano industry - where change is not quite up to the speed of the computer industry!

Terry Farrell