hairspray hammer hardner question

Roger Jolly roger.j at sasktel.net
Wed Apr 5 19:45:45 MDT 2006

Hi Julie,
                  The sand paper is only used if you apply too much
spray.  The nice thing about this method , is that there is a small
amount of material and will not soak into the hammer very far.  It's
dry in a few minutes.
Use a very light grade of sand paper about 400 grit, if needed.
I am assuming the hammers have been pre filed to obtain some extra brightness.

Regards Roger