Upright Treble Hammer Weight

David C. Stanwood stanwood at tiac.net
Thu Apr 6 01:22:07 MDT 2006

Hi Terry,

Before we get started would you please post the hammer weights for notes#
16,17,40,41,64,65?   This gives a better thumbnail of what's going
on.     This "Minimal Sampling" is middle c, c# and double octaves either
side.  Just measuring first and last doesn't tell use what's going on in
between very well and that's were the pianist action is!

Thanks,

David Stanwood