Tuning Lever

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Apr 4 12:01:35 MDT 2006

Hi, kids----

I tuned for the first 10 years with one of those ³clunky² Schaff
extendo-dinosaurs.

Then I was given a 1904 Hale, rosewood extension handle with pressure tip
(no threads.)
Light, fast, I fell in love.

Then, in Gnayshvile 2 years ago, I bought my titanium Charles Faulk hammer,
and it was like being handed the keys to a new Mercedes E500 after driving a
vintage Jaguar for a long time.
So easy. So precise.  So light.  So tight.  Oooohhhh......so I beg to
differ: this is my last tuning lever.  Thank you, Charles.

David Andersen