Acrylikey

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 2 10:30:19 MDT 2006

"Hi Group - I had no idea, until recently, that Richard Wagner had died. I had been sending emails and wondered why there was no response. His website is still up and running too. The point of this mail is to ask is anyone else carrying on with Richards excellent product - Acrylikey ? Are there still supplies around and if so what is the shelf life ? If not, what else can you recommend for easy Ivory fixing. This is a real loss to us."
Thanks

Richard's Brother is continuing to supply Acrylikey kits, per Richard's wishes. He lives in Seattle. The last I heard, the ad in the Journal has been discontinued, but, I believe the website is a viable way to contact him. It's still the best repair for chipped/cracked Ivory, IMO. You might try some Journals of last year or the first of this year, for the contact information.
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I