Baldwin SD

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Sat Apr 1 18:55:35 MST 2006

Thanks, David. I'll keep that in mind. I remember reading that article.
Any idea app. when it appeared? Otherwise I'll dig through the back
issues. :-)

For my information. If one has to go to that much trouble, wouldn't it
much easier/better to just replace them with new? Except maybe in antique
type of instrument? Just wondering why one would take that much time.

Avery