Baldwin SD

david at davidandersenpianos.com david at davidandersenpianos.com
Sat Apr 1 16:02:12 MST 2006

It entails chucking up Q-tips in a drill, and polishing the agraffe holes
with them them.  There was an article last year in the Journal written by
Paul Revenko-Jones, with very groovy pictures and everything.
Labor-intensive, but if you've ever encountered those agraffe zings
Avery's talking about, especially in a recording studio, as I have twice,
you start to see the value of preparing agraffes.

The best to you, my brother......

DA