repairing chipped plate

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Sat Apr 1 10:42:54 MST 2006

Barbara

    I used a product called decorators gilt. They have  many colors and it is
a paste so you can build up with it,  after a little  bit of time I over
shoot it with a light coat of lacquer. I got my  selection at a hobby store here
in Dallas. I have had the good luck with for 20  years

                                                                Rick  Wyatt
                                                                Dallas