RE: O.T.     Re: BREAKING NEWS:  House Majority Le ader Tom DeLay Indicted

Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:51:54 +0100

Hello tom and List

I agree. However, I would not otherwise have known that a woman without =
child in tow would have got a $1000 ticket for sitting on a N.Y. park
bench=85..That=92s something isn=92t it? :-(

ps  Who is Tom Delay anyway?

No, Don=92t bother to answer that=85=85.  :-)=20

Regards

Michael G.(UK)

=20

  _____ =20