Re: O.T.     Re: BREAKING NEWS:  House  Majority Leader Tom DeLay Indicted

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:51:05 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/05 6:33:05 AM, dporritt@mail.smu.edu writes:

>=20
> but there is no one that approves or rejects posts from list members.=A0 T=
hat=20
> would be too big of a job for anyone.
>  =A0
>  Bottom line, we depend on the good will and common sense of the list=20
> members.
>=20

My wife and I are subscribed to two other lists.   Never, not once, has ther=
e=20
been personal, political, or religious content to ANY of the posts on these=20
lists.   These lists are not moderated, either.   Why is it that piano techs=
=20
feel it is appropriate to share their personal beliefs in a public forum on=20
pianos?

FTR, I would be just as angry if someone posted their delight in DeLay's=20
indictment.   It has no business being on this list, nor in my computer.

Tom Sivak
Chicago