Advice

Kerry Cooper brispiano@optushome.com.au
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:51:02 +1000

Avery,

K & C are made by Samick and are most likely coming from Indonesia, although
there is still some of the bigger Grands still being made in Korea.

Cheers

Kerry Cooper

Australasian Registered Piano Technician (ARPT)
Brisbane Piano Centre
(07)3809-0652
0412-033-379
brispiano@optushome.com.au
-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of avery1@houston.rr.com
Sent: Friday, 30 September 2005 2:19 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Advice

List,

I received this from a university piano professor I know from out of
state and was wondering if anyone could comment. I'm comfortable with
the U models but don't know anything about the GC grand or the
equivalent K & C. Could anyone give me some information? Especially
about those two. I haven't seen a new K & C in many years. Thanks.

Avery

>I am trying to buy some pianos for our school and am looking at
Yamahas, one GC