Lesson learned.....

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:41:23 -0500

I have done the CA treatment with the upright standing.  There is
much more risk of it running down where you don't want it and it
isn't easy to clean up if it does.  When I do it again I will tilt
the piano.  The other issue is some of those holes needed more glue
than they soaked up.  Three tunings and a dry winter later the pianer
is too loose to tune in a few places.  Hopefully it will accept more
CA when laid on its back.  I would drive the pins if there was enough
room between the coils and the plate.

Andrew