Key Bushing Cauls-sizing wrecked mortices

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:28:56 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the helpful ideas, Terry!
     I'd just drillout the stuff, I guess, if it was
too much. I'd also rig some sort of guides up, to keep
the caul in the center of the keyfront, side-to-side.
Like maybe a  couple of spring clamps lined up against
scribed lines, their tips acting as barriers to the
caul's possible movement.
    Thanks!