Key Bushing Cauls

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:40:28 +0100

Hey, Joe, Have you ever boiled rhubarb in an aluminium saucepan - the acid
in rhubarb acts as a cleanser and the pot comes out sparkling and like new.
Then you make some custard and pour it on your bowl of rhubarb. But the
point is here, what you're eating isn't just rhubarb and so we, in our
family, called it "aluminium rhubarbitate" (with custard) :-)

Regards from a cloudy Sussex

Michael G.(UK)

  _____

From: Joe Garrett [mailto:joegarrett@earthlink.net]
Sent: 21 September 2005 01:04
To: pianotech
Subject: Re: Key Bushing Cauls

 Joe Goss said: "Aluminum oxide not good for you."

Joe,

That's a whole lot of horse pucky, IMO!<G> We aren't supposed to put the
cauls in our mouths...or swaller them! (Mama told me that!) So where does
this "Aluminum Oxide" stuff come into play? Inquiring minds want to know.
Well, maybe not.<G> After all, I've been using Aluminum cauls since they
were first introduced and I'm O.K.!???<G>

Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I