Tuning Hammers.....How Many?

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 04:51:21 -0400

I've got a Mehaffey style impact hammer (purchased many moons ago); I
am verging on ordering one of Reyburn's <http://www.reyburn.com/
cyberhammer.html>, but have been holding off on the purchase,
waffling over the purchase price of the deluxe model. Anyone have one
of these, or tried one out at a convention?
Patrick Draine