Business in Coming Days was O.T. "Do Not Call List"

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:43:26 -0600

I say: Don't worry, be happy, fix the problems, have faith, move forward =
..... or as Teddy Roosevelt might say: "Charge!!!!!!!!"
Or as my wife would say "Charge IT"  <O:(
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.comto say that the simple fact is this: These =
companies now have burdens they simply cannot carry in today's market.
  been thus.=20

  I say: Don't worry, be happy, fix the problems, have faith, move =
forward ..... or as Teddy Roosevelt might say: "Charge!!!!!!!!"

  Alan Barnard
  Salem, Missouri

Business=20
  > Not As Usual During Alterations. First, a frantic gasping effort to =
draw in=20
  > more business, which will fail because everybody will be short of =
cash,=20
  > then more and more big business bankruptcies, already starting with =
GM and=20