Repinning....Can I pullease get more responses?

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:42:23 -0400

If the knuckles have some wear and are imprinted by the jack and/or
repetition lever - and especially if you improve hammer alignment - you will
find that you will need to do some regulation - just look at your jagged
hammer line after you are done.

Terry Farrell