U.S. Techs only

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Fri, 09 Sep 2005 06:46:55 -0400

John:

Conrad is right - set up an appointment with a CPA and retain that
person for the future(doing your taxes). This may seem like a big
expense initially, but it is well worth the money spent up front and for
the future. Personally, I would never attempt to do my own taxes since
the laws and numbers seem to change monthly. I have better things to do
than to keep up with the IRS. That's what a CPA does.

..and remember one thing: tools and parts are only 'horribly' expensive
until you use them and get paid to use them. At that point they become a
cheap investment for your income.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)