Biene tuning pins (was Chrome versus Nickel plated tuning pins)

Jurgen Goering pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 12:26:59 -0700

Thanks for the feedback.  Now that I get the message that Biene Brand=20
tuning pins have a market in North America, I am looking into bringing=20=

them in to make them available here.  Anyone have a good thoughts on=20
how to ship such heavy stuff in a safe, economical manner?

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440
info@pianofortesupply.com
http://www.pianofortesupply.com

------------------

-------------------------

---------------------------
> These were available from APSCO.=A0 I still have a box which contains =
a=20
> few
> miscellaneous Denro pins. As I recall, they are blued before the=20
> threads are cut.
>
> I really missed them when the supplier switched=A0 to Japanese pins.
> I would buy them exclusively if they were available again.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  Jon Page

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available