Action fit-out finished today.

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 00:37:32 +1000

Hi all,

Recently I've been a bit underneath it all getting an Overs action
fitted to a standard Samick 225 grand for exhibit at the AMAC
convention this coming Saturday.

After a hectic couple of weeks the piano left the workshop this
morning. I've got a few hours final prep to do this Friday afternoon
on-site but its all looking OK. There will be two Samick 225 grands
on exhibit at AMAC this weekend. One has the standard Renner action
with Kluge keyboard while the other has our action. The attendees
will be invited to try and compare the two instruments.

Last week we had a 'photographer' do a shoot of our no. 5 piano at
the Sydney Conservatorium for a new brochure we've written.
Unfortunately the results were not altogether satisfactory, so I
found myself once again hiring lights and doing a long session last
Sunday, to get another set of images in time for the AMAC convention.

The brochure is now done and the photos are satisfactory, thanks in
part to the excellent performance of the Canon 20D SLR camera I used
for the shoot.

Our new brochure can be viewed in jpg form at;

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/ronovers/Page%202.jpg

and,

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/ronovers/Page%201.jpg

I converted the pages to jpg in Photoshop at 100 dpi to suit the
newer LCD computer screens, from the original Quark documents. So
they are best viewed using Photoshop for those of you who have it.

I'm flying out to the Gold Coast later tomorrow and will be back next
Tuesday morning.

Regards to all,

Ron O.
--