Smokin! was removing wrest pins from the piano

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 20:39:08 -0400

No Playdough used in this process. But if you want some practice before
trying to do this yourself, you can go to Toys-R-Us and get one of those
square block in square hole, round block in round hole, triangle block in
triangle hole, etc.  Same principle.

And now that I just wrote that, you know, you are right. When I did that
job, I didn't use Playdough. I don't remember how I went about making a
pattern to cut out. Somehow I did it and came out pretty darn close. But
Playdough would make it VERY easy and VERY accurate.

Damn. Next time I know exactly how I'm gonna do it! Thanks.

Terry Farrell