Can't Open Piano...Please Help

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Sat, 03 Sep 2005 11:22:55 -0700

At 12:59 PM 9/3/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Pull the piano away from the wall you may see two round head bolts with a
>hex tool aperture in them. Hope this helps.
>
>Hubert

That's an Everett.

Try pushing down fairly hard, and sliding toward the rear. I believe it's
toward the rear -- it's been awhile since I've met one, but I think I
remember having to pull it out from the wall a little bit. The first time I
ran into one, my customer broke it so she could figure out how to get in.
Jarring it a little with the heel of your hand might help, but it's
definitely a horizontal front-back or back-front slide which is needed. I
think front to back.

Susan