Ellenburg

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 01:28:05 -0500

Hey Captain Joe,=20

          On their website there is a box that says warranty.  If you =
click
on that you get this address.  ellenburgpiano.com

MS Outlook says it doesn't recognize this address.  I doubt if they are
really made in Germany. Also I don't recall the name mentioned or =
advertised
in Music Trades Magazine but I am 3 months behind.=20

   Just what is the "mess"?  Don't most pianos regulate around 3/8 dip =
and 1
7/8 blow?  (Which is about what David I said) The only helpful spec I =
think
you will find in the tech manual from the factory is height of key top =
from
top of keybed.  If they goofed, say, the capstan line or the height of =
the
wip flange rail you have to alter what you can (which is not your =
problem if
it is under warranty)  or send it back.  How old is this piano?  It is a
grand piano?  From the way the web site looks and the prices quoted =
there,
you might be better off finding out who sold this piano and getting =
their
money back and seeing how far that would go with a Charles Walter =
grand..or
Mason and Hamlin.   There are some great pianos being made in America, =
and
that is saying a LOT, because IMHO, the best pianos ever made are being =
made
today.     ---ric =20

=20