trimming new pre-cut damper felts for S&S

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 06:04:31 -0400

He also has a few of his best for sale on his web site (only $2.50 or =
so).

http://www.spurlocktools.com/id36.htm

I have purchased a copy of each. The vertical damper replacement (and =
regulation) paper was a mind-blower. The guy is a genius.

Whenever you place your first order for a jig, I highly recommend that =
you also order a copy of all his papers.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  I really suggest you get ahold of Bill's many articles from the PTG =
Journal.   They changed the way many of us work on pianos. =20

  David I.