Puzzler for a rainy Sunday afternoon

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:39:24 +0100

Sorry bout that Alan... your first post came throught the archives in
one huge long line that I was too hasty in scrolling through.  Odd thing
is that your reply to me came through with line shifts in place.

I got to the itty bitty teeny weeny bit and didtnt read close enough
further on.  Grin... and hear I thought everyone ELSE was bitting on the
wrong piece of timber. :)

Cheers
RicB
---------

Actually we weren't talking foreign objects. But we can, if you want: Let's
talk about Bridget Bardot again ...

Alan Barnard
Youthful Fantasies Again Impinging on My Reality, Here in Salem, MO