Atelier Update

David Andersen david@davidandersenpianos.com
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:07:31 -0700

--B_3213601659_6415800
Hello, list denizens----

I wanted to let you all know we=B9re doing another concert at my Atelier in
Los Angeles; if you=B9re in the area, please don=B9t hesitate to call and come
by that weekend---you=B9ll hear great players on great pianos in an intimate,
soulful atmosphere. Plus, eat great food and drink good wine and beer.  Wha=
could be better than that?

The concert will be played on Dale Erwin=B9s stunning D with a new partner---=
1942 Hamburg B that just came to the Atelier, and that the players LOVE (se=
the stats for this piano in one of the attachments above), and say matches
fine with the bigger D.

Some stunnningly fine players have oohed and aahed over the pianos at the
Atelier in the last 4 months:

Geoff Stradling
Kuno Schmid
Ralph Grierson
Andrei Korobeinikov
Dmitri Ratser
Tamir Hendelman
Gerald Clayton
Bill Cunliffe
Paul Van Ness

Google these guys and you=B9ll get a sense of the magnitude of their
gifts....we=B9ll have some kind of testimonials from most of the above before
too long....

And that=B9s it....take good care; hope to see you down the road.....

David Andersen

--B_3213601659_6415800
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--B_3213601659_6415800--