Puzzler for a rainy Sunday afternoon

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:09:24 -0600

Actually we weren't talking foreign objects. But we can, if you want: Let's
talk about Bridget Bardot again ...

Alan Barnard
Youthful Fantasies Again Impinging on My Reality, Here in Salem, MO

bit of an uncarefully clipped voicing needle got jammed between the  jack
and the lefoff stop cushion (or some simliar position) so as to prevent the
jack from fully clearing the knuckle.