Fischer Grand

firman1 firman1@prodigy.net
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 07:42:34 -0500

Mr. Todd,
I must presume that someone who reads a post looks at the subject and =
has followed the thread. I was responding to a post immediately prior to =
mine about  CNN's coverage.
As to my initials, I also presume anyone with the brain of a planarian =
would have been reading the previous thread and seen my full name =
spelled out and could reason the initials out. My apologies if you are =
confused.
With two pines fallen over on my shop and my business in shambles, with =
a FEMA tarp on my very damaged house, all caused by a breeze as reported =
by someone here who does not live here, I Have MUCH better things to do =
than contribute to this list. I was just trying a little on-line therapy =
by talking to some "friends" in my profession.=20
SORRY!
Mr. Berley Antoine Firmin II
Bayou la  Combe, Louisiana